Building bridges to the future
Sterlington Middle School students are a new generation of citizens who must be able to thrive in a competitive 21st century society.
Therefore, we pledge to:
- Engage in high-quality learning that includes 21st century learning experiences;
- Foster self-direction, creativity, and a spirit of collaboration in all of our students;
- Develop leadership and citizenship skills;
- Collectively, accept responsibility for the learning of our students;
- Advocate for students;
- And work to eliminate barriers to learning.